torsdag 19 maj 2011

Let there be worms!

I could swear I have seen you somewhere before?...






And another (but less sucessfull) experiment i did was this other very classical sprite...


It don't look as cool as the worm, in fact... I'm a bit disappointed how bad it looked in 3D.
But its no problem, I will have to make it thicker and use less darker shadings at my next try.


but the worms look cool! and the editor is starting to take shape(even if there are tons of work left) :D

stay tuned for more awesome sprites resurrected in the world of voxels! :D

3 kommentarer:

  1. That's pretty sick, all you have to do is mold it into 3D :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. hehe thank you, making 2d sprites into 3d was allot harder than i first thought, but i think it will work out in the end with some practice ;)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi i was wondering what program is this and where can i use it? is it free? please respond to me at DarkAshes27@gmail.com

    SvaraRadera