onsdag 16 februari 2011

I am Yuri...obey me!

Arghh... I'm feeling a bit sick and fever-ish and didn't get much sleep last night as a result of it :(

So there probably wont be much work for a few days until i beat this thing.
I hope i can still manage to get my "playable" prototype done before the planned game-dev LAN in 14 days.

But I am starting to feel a bit stressed about that... there is 10 points on my TODO list, some i know for sure i wont have time to implement, others i don't know yet.

As you can see, I also uploaded a picture of me today, I feel it makes the blog more personal if you see who i am... even if i look like some deranged super villain with a "conquer the world" complex...

However, it should be noted that it was the best photo from a dozen taken... some of witch would give you nightmares and scar you for life ;-)

Perhaps was it not the brightest of ideas to take a profile photo when you are not well, hence the 6547 Photoshop filters used :P

oh well... i think i will crawl under a blanket and drink some hot tea, and hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow.

Good night Liero fans, wherever you are.

[Edit]
Doing some quick messing around with the facebook 'like' button in this blog, if things are not working properly, or your -like- vote disappears, try again later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Yuri, this project is an great idea! I would like to play 3D Liero as soon as it's possible:) You're doing great work and it can be a real hit! I wish you succesful finishing this project:)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Anonym ;-)

    I'm glad you like it, it should not take to long for me to get it to playable alpha stage, but what exactly that would include i cant say right now :)

    I do think we can expect a nice Youtube video on the engine and all its glory around early Mars.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks for response :) I'm following this project for a long time and I'm very happy that after long period without any information or progresses I visited this blog again and I saw a lot of new stuff. I loved Liero when I was young and I'm really impatient to see (and of course play) your project. I can help you with testing if you're interested:)
    Greetings from Poland;)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi f0rsaken :)

    I'm glad that i have long-time followers in my blog, and of course i need to take care of those people who are loyal to me ;)


    I do appreciate the offer, but i cant really give free test versions to everyone who ask(allot of people is asking me already), I might give a few keys to a few IRL friends and family.
    But i am afraid most other will have to pay for a key when the time come.

    read my latest blog post for info if you haven't already :)

    But keep checking the blog, i update it quite frequent now days! :)

    SvaraRadera